We work on new developments every day and we are seeking to grow further and to constantly improve. Our product quality and sustainability are just as important to us as our employees' competence (m/f/o). In order to maintain this level of success, we are continuing to expand our team, and for our production site in 06571 Rossleben-Wiehe, in the Kyffhäusser district,
We are looking for a
Plastics Engineer/ Technician (m/f/o) Injection Moulding Thermoplastics Development Division
Your task structure:
Together with others in a development team, you will work on and plan sample and new developments, as well as product modifications. You will document essential development information in order to create, maintain and support a database. Your analyses will automatically flow into new developments or serial production. You will plan on-time sample developments and new developments, right up to serial production. Other tasks will include participation in project management and collaboration when it comes to quality and process optimisation.
Your formula for success:
- Basic training as an automation technician, toolmaker, mould maker or plastics processor
- Successful completion of further education and/or advanced training in plastics technology is beneficial
- Very good command of German and English, both spoken and written.
- Good user knowledge of MS Office and familiarity in working with Inventor®, Catia V5®, NX®, VISI®, Moldflow® or Cadmould®.
- Occasional national & international travel
- After the probationary period we would expect you to relocate to be close to the company
Working in a medium-sized and internationally active, but still family-oriented company, you will discover how to influence development options and how to make a difference. As an application engineer (f/m/o) you can become directly involved in new developments. In addition to a respectful and appreciative corporate culture, we offer you a secure and long-term working relationship
Please send us your application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org